Cybersecurity education is a critical tool for enterprises faced with an increasing volume of constantly evolving threats. IT Security staff need to be skilled in the advanced techniques that form a key component of effective enterprise threat management and mitigation strategies. Equipping your team with the most up-to-date knowledge will help defend your organization against even the most sophisticated attacks.
Courses are designed to fill experience gaps – developing and enhancing practical skills in searching for digital cybercrime tracks and in analyzing different types of data for restoring attack timelines and sources
Courses provide the knowledge needed to analyze malicious software, to collect IoCs (Indicators of Compromise), to write signatures for detecting malware on infected machines, and to restore infected/encrypted files and documents
Course will guide your in-house team through all of the stages of the incident response process and equip them with the comprehensive knowledge needed for successful incident remediation
Participants will learn how to write the most effective Yara rules, how to test them and how to improve them to the point where they find threats that are undiscoverable by others
These programs are particularly well suited to addressing the security requirements, concerns and constraints of these enterprise sectors.
Develop practical skills in working with digital evidence
- Develop practical skills in searching for digital cybercrime traces
- Learn how to analyze different types of data
- Restore incident logic, timelines and sources
Learn how to analyze and detect malicious software
- Analyze malicious samples and collect indicators of compromise
- Create signatures to detect malware on infected machines
- Restore infected/encrypted files and documents
Adopt best practices for incident response and remediation
- Move through all the stages of successful incident response
- Learn the most efficient mitigation strategies
- Increase the overall efficiency of incident response in your organization
Acquiring team members with the right skills ‘out of the box’ is not easy. Ongoing training is needed if your team is to be equipped to deal with a continuously evolving threat environment. Failure to do so can expose your organization to significant threats:
Lost business and opportunities
Significant penalties and fines
Increased insurance premiums
Damage to credit ratings
Get in touch and talk to one of our experts about how Kaspersky can help you protect your business.