What is Auto-Renewal?
Auto-Renewal will extend your license automatically without you needing to lift a finger. Before your subscription expires, you will be charged a renewal fee to keep your protection going*. We’ll remind you about the upcoming payment beforehand via email. You can cancel Auto-Renewal at any time – in which case you’ll need to renew your license manually.
Continuous subscription & uninterrupted protection for your devices
Saves you time: no fuss over billing details & activation codes
You stay in change: we remind you about upcoming billing dates and you can unsubscribe at any time
Protects you & your kids from ransomware & more
Our best-performing, best-selling security suite
Multi-device family security – with antivirus, anti-ransomware, webcam security, password manager, VPN and 87 more technologies – all in one license
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers & other threats
- Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
- Secures passwords & images of personal documents
- Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN**
- Stops webcam spies watching you in your home*
- Helps guard kids – advanced parental controls
* PC and Mac only
** 200MB of data traffic protected per device, per day
In 2018, Kaspersky Lab security products took part in 88 independent tests and reviews – achieving 73 first place awards and 77 top three finishes. This year, our antivirus solutions have already blocked over 1.9 billion attacks. Plus, we’ve won a lot of industry recognition, including:
- PC Mag rated our 2019 Anti-Virus ‘Excellent’
- PC Mag rated our 2019 Mac protection ‘Excellent’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 malware protection ‘Advanced’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 malware removal ‘Advanced’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 Anti-Virus performance ‘Advanced’
Protection for multiple devices & platforms
Our security works effortlessly across PC, Mac and mobile – including on iOS and Android operating systems – helping to protect a wide range of devices for you and your family. It helps to block viruses, cryptolockers and many other threats – plus it includes a secure VPN service and the premium versions of Kaspersky Safe Kids and Kaspersky Password Manager.
Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium – FREE
From an adult site blocker and a screen time manager, to a mobile device battery tracker and a GPS child-locator, our powerful parental controls are designed to give you a helping hand. You can also monitor your kid’s public Facebook presence – and see if anyone’s behaving suspiciously. Plus, you can check your kid’s location and find out if they step beyond a safe area specified by you. Kaspersky Safe Kids even gives you tips and advice from top child psychologists.
- Web content filter*
- Screen time & app use controls*
- Social network tracker
- GPS child-locator
- … plus more
* Web content filter and screen time work in full across PC, Mac & Android devices. Have limited functionality on iPhones & iPads. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/12265 for more details. App management functionality is not available for iOS devices.
Smart & secure VPN - FREE
Our VPN uses an ‘encrypted tunnel’ to help protect the data you send and receive online*. It helps you to hide your browsing – even from your ISP – and stop hackers reading your emails, bank details and personal data. Plus, it helps you to connect to the Internet via a range of different countries** – so you can access more websites, movies and live sport from around the world.
- Military-grade encryption
- Network safety monitor
- Protection for 200MB of traffic per device, per day*
*You can protect 200MB of data traffic per day, per device – or 300MB per day, per device if you register the service to your My Kaspersky account.
**The service automatically connects you to a server that’s fast and close to the territory you’re in. Protection of unlimited traffic and the option to select the territory of the server you connect to are available for an additional charge.
A range of easy-to-use tools helps you to protect your family’s privacy. When you visit a website, Private Browsing stops the site tracking your activities and collecting your data – so the site can’t target you with annoying adverts*. Webcam Protection lets you block all unauthorized applications from accessing your webcams – so you can stop webcam spies watching you in your home*. Anti-Phishing protects you from spoof sites that can try to steal your identity – and our new version has been enhanced to detect the latest, most sophisticated phishing scams.
- Private Browsing*
- Webcam Protection*
*Works on PC & Mac only
Safer online payments
With Kaspersky Safe Money, you can to switch to our bank-grade Protected Browser whenever you want to pay for something online. It helps prevent your bank card details and financial data being intercepted and read. Kaspersky Safe Money is now compatible with Firefox and Chrome browsers – as well as Internet Explorer and Safari – so that your saved passwords, bookmarks and preferences are retained when you launch our Protected Browser.
- Bank-grade encryption
- Now compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari
- Works on PC & Mac
Premium password management – FREE
Our advanced password manager lets you secure your passwords, bank card details and images of important documents. All items are securely stored in a vault – and you only need to remember a single master password, to access all your individual passwords and documents. Our password manager also notifies you about weak passwords, generates stronger ones and automatically logs you into your accounts.
- Stores your passwords in an encrypted vault that only you can unlock
- Securely stores images of your passport, driver’s license & other key documents
- Auto-generates strong passwords & warns you about weak ones
- Autofills your logins – for faster access to your accounts
- Syncs all your passwords & data – for access from all your devices
Files, photos & data protection
Easy-to-use online backup helps to prevent the loss of your precious files*. Then, if your hard drive crashes – or any files are corrupted or accidentally deleted – you can restore your files from your online backup.
To help prevent hackers reading personal or confidential documents, you can encrypt your files. The encrypted data can then be stored in a virtual container vault that can only be accessed by using a secret password that you create**.
- Backup & Restore*
- Data Encryption**
*Online backup service is provided by Dropbox. Currently, Dropbox’s standard conditions provide up to 2 GB of storage free of charge. The maximum capacity of the free storage service may vary in accordance with any changes in Dropbox’s standard conditions. Additional backup storage capacity is available for an additional charge.
**Works on PC only
Fast & ‘light’ security
Our security is now 15% ‘lighter’ on your PC. And it works in the background – continuously scanning for threats, without getting in your way. So, whether you’re at home or out and about, you get protection that keeps pace with your busy life.
- Continuously scans for threats
- Works efficiently
- Uses less resource on your PC
Simple to use
Our intuitive new dashboard makes it easy for you to find your way around and access the individual security features you want – so you get hassle-free security.
In addition, the new version of our Windows PC security is twice as quick to install, compared to the previous version.
- Easy-to-use features
- New dashboard for easier navigation
- Twice as fast to install
For all devices
- Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
- Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs & Mac computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, please visit: https://support.kaspersky.com/14102#block1 (for PCs) and https://support.kaspersky.com/14248#block1 (for Mac Computers)
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 101 Home / Pro / Enterprise2 3
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise2 / 8.1 update3
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate — SP1 or higher3
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)2
- Microsoft Windows 101 Home / Pro / Enterprise2 3
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro (64-bit3)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Mac desktops and laptops
- 1920 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- macOS 10.12 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets4
- Android™ 4.25 – 9.0
- Minimum screen resolution: 320x480
iPhone and iPad6
- iOS® 12.0 or higher
Please note we do not support the beta versions/previews of new operating systems. Only final, officially released operating systems are supported by the product.
1 If you’re using Windows 10, you might need to download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky Lab security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 10 Mobile/S editions.
2 The Kaspersky Safe Kids service isn't available for this version of OS or these types of devices.
3 Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/13812 to get more details.
4 The Kaspersky Internet Security for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/10216 for more details. If you are using Kaspersky Safe Kids on Xiaomi© or ASUS© devices, please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/12980 for more details on how to setup & use the service.
5 The Kaspersky Safe Kids service operates on Android™ 4.4 – 9.0.
6 Only Kaspersky Password Manager & Kaspersky Safe Kids are available for these platforms.
Learn some simple steps you can take to protect your wireless network and router.
Trojans are malicious programs that perform actions that have not been authorized by the user.
Learn about the many different types of malware – and the vast range of malicious software programs within each type.
Spam is the electronic equivalent of the ‘junk mail’ that arrives on your doormat or in your postbox.