Critical infrastructure, OT environments and cyber-physical systems
Industrial cybersecurity goals
Building an integrated Information Security Management System (ISMS) responsible for cyber-physical protection of information and operational technologies often consdered a a key enabler of industrial enterprise's sustainable growth strategy and included digitalization projects.
Experts build layered protection for automation systems in commercial operation in line with their service life and update cycle. They must take into account various challenges and data like:
- sub-optimal network connectivity
- relatively low network visibility
- crucial importance of process continuity
- current personnel skills and existing access levels
- threat and vulnerability landscape
- core systems ICS vendor recommendations and approvals
- expert audit plans and results
- regulatory requirements
- compliance with legislations*
- adherence to industry standards and best practices*
* ISO/IEC: 27001, 27002, 27019, 27032, 15408, 62443, 62351; NIST: CSF, SP 800-82; NERC CIP; ENISA guidelines; NIS / NIS2 directive; IMO MSC.428(98); ICAO and IAEA regulations etc.
Kaspersky OT CyberSecurity
Distinctive ecosystem that seamlessly integrates dedicated OT-grade technologies, expert knowledge, and invaluable expertise. Anchoring this ecosystem is the KICS platform, serving as its foundational core.
Our products are already helping to ensure smooth operations
11th Kaspersky industrial cybersecurity conference
September 13-15, 2023, Sochi, Russia.
Plan your participation in 2024.
We are the first choice for customers and partners worldwide
- industrial clients
- certificates of compatibility